Summer is just around and the corner and for my summer beauty look, I like to go au natural.
Summer is just around and the corner and for my summer beauty look, I like to go au natural. Makeup that’s barely there and curly hair that has a beachy feel is my go-to. I’ve partnered with Target Style to create a light, natural make-up look that will give you a healthy, pretty, summer glow without having a face covered in product. Here’s how:
- Use a dark brown pencil like Pixi Lid & Line, to line your eyes. Keep the line thin and very close to your lash line. Brown liner is a great alternative to black for a more natural look. Then curl your lashes with an eyelash curler.
- Use Pixi Palette Bronzette – Summer Glow blush on your cheeks to create a sun-kissed look. I like to go for more pink shades in the summer and save coral colors for fall.
- Fill in your eyebrows with Pixi Brow Powder Palette – Shades of Brows for definition. Full eyebrows are super on trend and give your face a youthful appearance.
- Apply a coat of Maybelline® Great Lash Big® Mascara to your lashes. One coat is plenty helps to keep a more “barely there” look.
- Finish with a neutral lip gloss, my favorite is Burt’s Bee Lip Shine instead of lipstick.
That’s it! Eyes, cheeks, lips and done! If you’re skin is a little shiny, feel free to brush on a light, translucent powder too. To transition this barely there look into the evening, add a bold lip color and another layer of mascara. Summer, here we come!
Photography by Sylvia G