daily makeup routine
Between blog stuff and acting stuff I have to wear makeup almost every, single day.
I’ve been asked about my makeup a lot lately, so I want to share my daily makeup routine with you. Between blog stuff and acting stuff I have to wear makeup almost every, single day. Though, I don’t love that fact, I’ve found an everyday makeup look that’s easy to do and perfect for both professions. It’s that “I don’t look like I have makeup on, but in fact I’m wearing plenty” kind of look. Here’s what I do:
- I use MAC Cosmetics concealer under my eyes, around my nose and to cover any blemishes
- Then, I use BareMinerals READY Foundation (pressed powder) to even out my skin tone
- I fill in my eyebrows with the ShapeMatters palette from SMASHBOX using the clear wax first then the brow shadow of choice
- Next I use a blush palette from NARS on my cheeks (I like a descent amount of blush to look “alive)
- Then, I curl my eyelashes and apply mascara from Benefit Cosmetics
- For my lips, I wear a pretty nude-ish lipstick from STILA (or red or bright pink if I’m feeling daytime bold)
- Finally, to seal it all in I use MAKE UP FOR EVER HD translucent powder
Seven easy steps and I’m ready for my close up! I think I’ll do a YouTube tutorial about this! Stay tuned.