This winter is all about nail polish. Think of it as a statement piece, like accessorizing with a chunky necklace or stacked bracelets. Glitter polish and nail art are very on trend, so use them as an affordable way to step up your look.
Nail Polish Tips
- 1. Keep your nail length on the shorter side to avoid an overwhelming “it’s all about my nails” effect.
- 2. Bring your own polish to the nail salon. This way if you get a chip or two, you can fix it at home and keep your manicure longer.
- 3. If doing your own nails, start by painting your stronger hand first. Meaning if you’re right-handed, paint your right hand first…it will make it easier, I promise.
- 4. Don’t get too “matchy, matchy”. If you’re rocking blue nails, stay away from blue eye shadow.
- 5. GO GLITTER CRAZY! Nail bling is in…why not go for it?!
Photos via Pinterest nail search