The Oscars (aka my favorite award show of the year!) are this Sunday and I’m so excited! As an actor, I look forward to the actual ceremony and speeches, but as a style blogger, I’m obsessed with the red carpet coverage. So much goes into making our favorite starlets look their best and in honor of that, I wanted to share with you, some of my favorite beauty go-tos. These are the products that save the day and help me look my “Oscar” best.
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask – Because smooth skin, free of clogged pores, is the best palette for a face of pretty make-up.
- Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects – To brighten your smile, because no matter how cute you look, a dazzling smile will make you look cuter!
- O.P.I. Nail Polish – Because you can’t be glamorous with natural nails.
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana White – For a subtle, feminine scent because a girl’s got to smell good!
- BareMinerals Prime Time Primer – A great base to keep your makeup in place all night long.
- MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Cream Eyeliner – The perfect long-lasting liner for the perfect cat eye.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – It’s in the title…drink, eat and still have lipstick on. Hooray!
- Ole Henriksen Walnut Scrub – Use before the mask to get rid of dead, tired skin cells. Yuck.
- Josie Maran Argan Hot Oil Hair Treatment – While you’re wearing your mask and whitening your teeth, why not give your hair a little extra love?
And there you have! Nine of my secret weapons, that help me look my best. Now check out my “I may not be going to the Oscars this year, but I’m going to still look fabulous!” outfit below.
Share your #SmileStyle secrets on social media, and follow along with me, @StyleList and @3DWhite to see my red carpet evening on Oscars night this Sunday! And to check out more #SmileStyle looks click here.
Photography by Sylvia G // Brought to you by Crest via AOL Media for #stylesmile.