I’m known for loving a bold, red lip and lately I feel naked without one. So today, I’m sharing my top 5 make-up products for the perfect red lip.
- MAC lip pencil in “Brick” $15 – It’s all about the liner! I like to line and fill-in my entire top and bottom lip for a color that stays. Plus, this helps when applying lipstick; it’s just like when you were a kid, “stay within the lines.”
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense $20 – A super matte, candy apple, red lipstick that may require a little bit of moisture on your lip first. Use your favorite lip balm then blot with a napkin to help.
- MAC lipstick in “Ruby Woo” $15 – More of a deep red, also very matte. Use tip above to avoid chapped looking lips.
- STILA Stay All Day liquid lipstick in “Beso” $22 – The magic stick of red lipstick, if you will. It goes on like a lip-gloss, so it’s super easy to apply and there’s no need for lip balm but then it dries matte! It really does stay on all day and is a magically shade of red.
- Revlon Super Lustrous in “Certainly Red” $5 – Because sometimes is nice to only pay 5 bucks for the perfect red lip! You may have to reapply more often, but it’s a fab red, that’s matte without being too dry.