I already have a reputation on Instagram, of being the girl who’s constantly posting photos of food, but things have gotten much worst while visiting NY. I don’t know if it’s the rainy weather, the workout regimen I started or simply my intense love of food, but I can’t stop eating. And I really can’t stop taking photos of what I eat!!! Here are some highlights, if you’re in NY…visit these places!
- Fried Olives at The Local in Rhinebeck, NY
- Grilled Scallops with a Balsamic Reduction, Whipped Potatoes & Shredded Brussel Sprouts also at The Local
- Spumoni Ice Cream at L&B Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn, NY (Their sicilian pizza is also to die for)
- Bubby’s Breakfast with a Short Stack of Pancakes at Bubby’s in Tribeca, NYC
- Barry Wine’s Raw Tuni & Wasabi Pizza at The Mercer Kitchen in Soho, NYC
- Coconut & Vanilla Birthday Cake Cupcakes at Georgetown Cupcake in Soho, NYC