Just 3 days until you can stuff your face with loved ones….hooray! Here are some tips on what to wear on Thanksgiving.
- Look nice! If you’re not one to dress up regularly, use this day to show your mom, how nice her son can look.
- Go with earth tones, they are great for Thanksgiving. Leave green and red for Christmas.
- Throw on a blazer, sweater, vest or henley to step things up. Wear your t-shirt as a layer underneath, but not solo.
- Finally, whatever you wear make sure your pants aren’t super tight…you want to leave some room for the 5 helpings of food you’re gonna eat!
- 1. H&M Blazer $60
- 2. Urban Outfitters V-neck Sweater $69
- 3. Forever 21 Knit Vest $28
- 4. Vince Slim-leg Denim $195
- 5. JCrew Cardigan $148
- 6. Zara Blazer $159
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! And don’t worry ladies, your What To Wear On Thanksgiving post is coming tomorrow. 🙂