OK, ladies ready for this? You know how ever September issue of fashion magazines is super thick full of Fall Fashion goodies…well I wanted to give my readers a thick Fall Fashion post! Here we go…We can thank the fashion gods that we live in a time where everyday chains, department stores and online shops are so darn good at keeping up with high-end designer trends.
Below are my Top 5 Fall Fashion Trends inspired by the Fall 2011 RTW lines of my favorite designers. Enjoy! Chloe Fall 2011 RTW was all about snake print and I love it. Lots of flowy dresses with structured pieces and pops of color here and there. This Fall add some texture and print to your wardrobe with these fun pieces.
- 1. Asos Faux Bright Snake Clutch $46
- 2. Zara Snakesnkin Print Blazer $80
- 3. Urban Outfitters Lovers + Friends Chiffon Python Maxi $159
- 4. Zara Two-toned Sandals with Tassels $129
- 5. Asos Vero Moda Snake Print Chiffon Shirt $51
Isabel Marant Fall 2011 RTW had Marant’s signature boy meets girl fashion with Navajo South-Western influences. Lots of red, white and blue with tons of fringe and native patterns.
- 1. Zara Flat Boots with Fringes $189
- 2. Free People Jasmine Fringe Tote $198
- 3. Urban Outfitters Levi’s Heritage Wrap $78
- 4. Asos Flying A Western Lady Shirt $55
- 5. Asos Warehouse Navajo Cardigan $100
Stella McCartney Fall 2011 RTW was cool and chic with menswear influences. With oversized blazers, pleated trousers and men’s loafers, it was all about borrowing looks from the opposite sex. This fall man up a bit, but remember to have some ladylike accents, IE: a bright lip or dainty jewelry.
- 1. Zara Tuxedo Collared Blazer $129
- 2. Zara Blazer with Wide Lapels $100
- 3. Top Shop Leather Collar Wool Boyfriend Coat $340
- 4. Forever 21 Woven Pant $20
- 5. Top Shop May Snaffle Trim Loafers $66
Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 RTW went polka dot crazy and I’m digging it! While I would not advise everyone to rock this trend from head to toe, I do encourage you to add some dots to your wardrobe. Simplest way to try this trend? Polka dot stockings with a solid dress.
- 1. Top Shop Navy Polka Dot Crochet Collar Swing Top $70
- 2. Top Shop Polka Dot Wide Leg Trousers $90
- 3. Asos Collar Spot Dress $27 On Sale
- 4. Asos Gypsy Big Spot Tights $15
- 5. Asos Coast Rini Spot Dress in Tulle $293
Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 RTW is keeping the tribal trend alive with bold colors, patterns and chunky jewelry. Get your tribal on with some of these affordable and fun pieces.
- 1. Free People Tribal Stone Bib $38
- 2. Urban Outfitters BDG Tribal Print Leggings $39
- 3. Urban Outfitters Staring At Stars Strapless Navajo Dress $69 (guess, this one can work for 2 trends!)
- 4. Steve Madden Tblanket Booties $80
- 5. Forever 21 Fair Isle Sweater Dress $18