My first “5 Ways To Wear It” video was a huge success. I got such sweet and inspiring comments from you all and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! This time around I decided to go festive. With the holidays among us, there are so many events to dress for…so I give you “5 Ways To Wear It: For The Holidays” A video featuring 5 very different outfits for all your holiday occasions. Use this as inspiration to play in your closet. Dressing up doesn’t have to be stressful…it can be as fun as a dance party!
A special thank you to Michael Garcia, my amazing friend, DP, editor and director. These videos would not be possible, if not for him. THANK YOU MICHAEL!
Please leave your comments below, would love to hear from you! Have a happy, glorious holiday season!!! xoxo
In these looks:
- 1. Holiday Shopping – BDG jeans, American Apparel v-neck t-shirt, Ecote chunky sweater, Forever 21 bracelet, NYC street scarf, Vintage boots and gifted nameless purse.
- 2. Date Night By The Fire – H&M leggings, Truly Madly Deeply blouse, Vintage flannel button down, Urban Outfitters necklace and BDG flats.
- 3. Dinner with Family – Vintage sparkle skirt, American Apparel tank, Joie chunky cardigan, Vintage belt and Jean Michel Cazabat gold heels.
- Office Party – American Apparel printed tube dress, Charlotte Ronson sheer top, Vintage tuxedo blazer, Urban Outfitters earrings and Steve Madden patent leather booties.
- New Year’s Eve – Top Shop party dress, Urban Outfitters sparkle tights, American Apparel shawl scarf, Forever 21 earrings, Vintage clutch and Dolce Vita black heels.