curly hair essentials
Since I’ve been rocking the curly hair lately (and plan to do so more often this Summer), I thought I would share my curly hair essentials with you.
Since I’ve been rocking the curly hair lately (and plan to do so more often this Summer), I thought I would share my curly hair essentials with you. Here we go…
- It’s all about conditioning! My hair is particularly dry, but even if you have “normal” hair, it’s important to condition the heck out of it, when going curly. I wash my hair with WEN Cleansing Conditioner. It leaves it super soft and manageable.
- A more affordable option for washing that’s still great for curls is, the Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series. Use the 2-in-1 as your shampoo, then follow with the Conditioner.
- Kevin Murphy Hair Resort Spray: my new favorite thing! Whether you want lots of curls or wavy beach hair, this stuff is the best, and smells incredible. Spray it on damp or dry hair and scrunch away to form soft curls or waves.
- Once your hair is completely dry (I like to let it dry naturally but you can always use a diffuser), spray it with CHI 44 Iron Guard, then use a small curling rod, like this 3/4 inch one, to perfect any limp curls.
- Finally, add shine and get rid of any frizzys, with a nickel size amount of Moroccanoil. Rub it in your hands and scrunch away. Enjoy your big hair!