current beauty obsessions
I’m a pretty simple gal when it comes to my beauty regimen and makeup routine but there are definitely beauty favs that I go gaga over.
I’m a pretty simple gal when it comes to my beauty regimen and makeup routine but there are definitely beauty favs that I go gaga over. Right now, these are my current beauty obsessions…
- Raw Coconut Oil – A love of mine for a while now but currently being used to combat sun damaged, dried hair; raw coconut oil is found at your local health food store or Whole Foods and has so many uses. Slab it on your skin for an overnight moisture party or use it as a deep-conditioning hair mask.
- MAC “Retro Matte” Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous – The perfect shade of hot pink, this lipstick is super matte and lasts all day. Love!
- SOHO Beauty Case – Got a counter full of makeup? This makeup box is the perfect solution! Lots of compartments to separate you eye makeup from your lip makeup and so on, plus it easily travels.
- ThePOREfessional – A great primer that helps set your makeup and makes it last longer. This stuff really works!
- Tangle Teezer – A compact detangling brush that can be used on wet or dry hair and feels great on your scalp.
- Clinique Quickliner in Intense Amethyst – A deep purple eyeliner that’s a lovely alternative to basic black. Glides on easily and has a smudge tool so you can effortlessly create the perfect cat eye or smokey eye.
- TwistBand Hair Ties – Hair ties that don’t damage your hair or leave weird dents. ‘Nough said!
- Umberto Curl Enhancing Lotion – A God sent for curly haired ladies! Apply generously to towel-dried hair to get perfect curls with no crunch!
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara – It’s all in the brush and this baby delivers long, beautiful lashes that don’t clump or run. Yay!
- NARS Blush Angelika – The perfect pink for rosy cheeks that down look clownish.