As we close out 2018, and say hello to 2019, I wanted to share my hopes, vision and goals for the new year.
Shop The Post
As we close out 2018, and say hello to 2019, I wanted to share my hopes, vision and goals for the new year. I won’t call them resolutions because they are less about following certain rules and regimens and more about overall aspirations. Here we go!
- HEALTH – Last year I made a resolution to eat better and workout more; I’m happy to report I did do that in 2018 and plan on continuing that lifestyle in 2019. My two favorite things at the moment are yoga and long walks or runs. They ease my mind and make me feel great.
- TRAIN & LEARN – I’m already on this path but 2019 will be the year of pushing myself creatively. I’ve enrolled in a 3 month part-time drama school in addition to my weekly classes at BGB. Plus, I’m taking piano and voice lessons once a week! My evenings and weekends will be jam-packed with training and I LOVE it!
- WRITE & DEVELOP – I’m officially in a developing agreement with a production company to produce my pilot! YAY! I still feel weird calling myself a “writer” but I better get used to it because I’ll be writing a lot this year. This agreement means I will be working on my pilot full-time to get the perfect draft and pitch, to take it out and try to sell it. This process could take a year or more but I’m looking forward to it! I’m also going to direct and act in my next short film and write a feature. So definitely lots of writing in 2019!
- NEW CONTENT – I’m currently working on a mini-makeover of this site to better represent all my new endeavors. Excited to launch that soon. I’m also going to try new things on my Instagram page. I’m vowing to care less about what will get more “likes” and instead focus on what I find creatively stimulating and interesting. We’ll see how that goes! 🙂
- LOVE – With all this work “busy-ness” I want to take more time in 2019 to enjoy and appreciate all the love in my life. Precious moments with Damien, Hayden, the kitties, my family and friends. I’m so lucky to have an amazing group of people in my life and I want to make sure to honor that every day.
- SELF-LOVE – Finally, 2019 will be the year of more self-love. I started seeing a new therapist that I adore and I’m learning to be easier on myself and take care of me. Letting go of old narratives and embracing who I am today. Plus, more facials, massages and trips to the beach!
And that’s it for me! Looking forward to a beautiful new year full of possibilities. Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Shop The Post