Amo is Love
Wanted to write a quick post about love and wearing this AMO IS LOVE tee seemed like the perfect fit.
Shop The Post
Wanted to write a quick post about love and wearing this AMO IS LOVE tee seemed like the perfect fit. It’s been a rough week for California between the Thousand Oaks shooting and the wildfires happening across the state. Times like these are when we need love the most. Love for humanity, nature, wildlife and those in need. And you know what? I’m seeing it! People have been really stepping up to donate their time, money and efforts to help others. It’s a beautiful thing. In times like these, look for the helpers, they will always be there.
If you would like to help, here are some fantastic options provided by Cleo Wade:
1. Check in on your friends or even friends of friends who live in the area. This is scary and really traumatic. As my friend Laurie aways says during hard times “it’s better to say the wrong thing than nothing.” They will appreciated it. There is nothing worse than feeling alone and unseen in your hardest moments.
2. Text ‘CAWILDFIRES’ to 90999 to donate $10 to @RedCrossLA to support the food sites and temporary shelters they have set up across the state.
3. Donate to @LAFDFoundation by going to SupportLAFD.org to support the firefighters and first responders who are truly heroes in this crisis. The money you spend here helps them to buy urgent supplies needed like hydration packs for the firefighters.
4. Donate to @baby2baby by going to link in their bio to help get essential items like diapers and baby wipes to the children and families affected by the fires.
5. Donate The Humane Society of Ventura @hsvc_ojai to support their efforts to shelter and feed the animals fleeing from the fire.
6. @airbnb has launched a page that allows you to donate extra rooms in your house for your displaced neighbors and relief workers deployed to help. If you want to open up your home and your heart in this way, link is in my bio.
Thank you guys for listening and helping in any way you can…any bit helps!
Shop The Post