bye bye 2016, hello 2017!
For my last post of 2016, I wanted to share some of my favorite looks over the past year. I also wanted to share my thoughts on the year and hopes for 2017.
For my last post of 2016, I wanted to share some of my favorite looks over the past year. I also wanted to share my thoughts on the year and hopes for 2017. While 2016 is being coined as “the worst year ever” and for good reason, personally I had a magical year. 2016 brought Damien and I a new home, our first nephew and amazing successes in our careers. Yes, our country voted for an under qualified, racist, sociopath as president (sorry if you voted for him but I highly doubt any of my readers did) and so many beloved icons have passed, but at the end of the day (or year), we still have each other.
For 2017, I am hopeful that humanity will prevail. We as people will start to care for one another more and be more empathetic to each other’s suffering. I truly believe that our love for one another will save us. Love is always the answer and hate never wins.
In my personal life, I’m making the following resolutions to improve my life and well-being:
- Self-Care – Healthier eating and a work-out regime that I actually stick to!
- Volunteer – Donating more money and time to causes I believe in.
- Get Help – Hire an assistant! Because accepting I can’t do it all myself is important.
- More Writing – I’m committing to writing more shorts, pilots, ideas…I just need to write more!
- Hobbies – I want to learn how to sing. I have a terrible voice but still, I believe in miracles.
That’s all. Ha! What are your New Year’s Resolutions? Fill me in below.