With every year older I get more and more into anti-aging beauty products. I want to grow old gracefully, but I still believe in helping the cause with moisturizers, serums and oils. With that, here are some products I use and love and some I’m currently lusting. Check them out and let me know if you have any other anti-aging products you love.
1. Shiseido Wrinkle Resist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
A lightweight eye cream that helps reduce major eye area wrinkles while moisturizing.
2. FOREO “Luna 2” Facial Cleansing Brush
An enhanced facial sonic brush that uses lower frequency pulsations to reduce wrinkles!
3. Perricone MD Cold Plasma
A primary face treatment cream that helps address 10 visible signs of aging, while boosting firmness of skin.
4. Dr. Dennis Gross ‘Root Resilience’ Anti-Aging Scalp Serum
An anti-aging scalp serum that nourishes and anchors hair follicles, roots for stronger, thicker hair. YES!
5. Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil
A facial oil that reduces redness while increasing moisture to the skin.
6. Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Serum
An argan oil based serum that helps to hydrate and polish the skin.
7. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
A skin serum that is perfect for brightening the skin and all-day hydration.
8. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
An anti-dark spot serum that improves radiance of the skin.
9. Clinique ‘Moisture Surge’ Overnight Mask
An overnight mask to replenish lost moisture.
10. Bumble and Bumble Full Potential Hair Preserving Shampoo
A shampoo formula that helps to reduce hair loss due to breakage, for fuller and thicker hair.
11. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Masks (Set of 4)
A set of 4 eye masks for repairing the eyes to appear more fresh by reducing puffiness and dryness.
12. Dr. Brandt Cellusculpt
A cellulite reshaping cream paired with a massage applicator to help firm the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Umm, need!