**Hover over image & click on product**
Yes, you can spend a ton of money on expensive beauty products at high-end department stores and sometimes you have to. (A great eye cream is everything!) But, don’t sleep on the long list of amazing products you can find at your local pharmacy. I’ve partnered with L’Oreal True Match to bring you my top 10 “perfect match” beauty products that are also my pharmacy favs.
- Nailtiques nail treatment kit $20 – I love a good gel manicure but they also do a number on your nails. I like to give my nail beds a rest occasionally and Nailtiques are the perfect treatment for weak nails that are peeling and fragile.
- L’Oreal True Match liquid makeup $8 – Great as a foundation for your face but also amazing as a coverup for tattoos or body blemishes and scars! My friend who’s a makeup artist for E!, recommended I get a shade darker to match my body and use it to cover tattoos for auditions. He was so right; it’s perfect.
- EOS lip balm $3 – Moisturizes your lips like a champ and the round shape totally catches people’s attention.
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara $4 – Still the best mascara on the market if you ask me.
- Umberto Curl Enhancing Lotion $11 – For my curly hair ladies, this stuff is magical. Leaves your curls, frizz-free, soft and pretty.
- Cetaphil skin cleanser $8 – When I find a face wash I love, I tend to stick with it. I used Noxema from age 10-25! Then changed it up to Cetaphil and have been faithful ever since. Leaves your skin feeling clean and great for all skin types.
- Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 hemp pure-castile soap in almond $18 – They say it has 18 uses but for me, it’s solely my body wash and I love it. The almond scent is delicious and I always leave the shower feeling squeaky clean!
- Neutrogena night calming makeup remover wipes $7 – Never sleep with your makeup on!!! We all know that rule, right? Well, I follow it religiously and can honestly say, I have never slept with makeup on. To help take it all off, I use these wipes which (like the name suggests) have a very calming scent.
- Nivea skin firming hydration body lotion $10 – Can’t attest to the firming part; I mean, if a lotion could make a butt tighter, we’d all be lathering it on 24/7! But, I do love the scent and the way it leaves my skin moisturized but not greasy.
- Shea Moisture raw shea butter hair mask $11 – Use it once a week and leave it on for hours for a deep penetrating hair mask. Probably best for curly hair since it’s so thick and may leave straight or thin hair a little too conditioned/flat.Brought to you by L’Oreal True Match & StyleList via AOL Media