five friday faves : midi sundresses
This week’s Five Friday Faves is all about midi sundresses for summer. It’s the perfect time of the year to get your girly on. Sundresses are feminine, flow-y and perfect for so many occasions. The dress I’m wearing here is from Reformation. They have a HUGE selection of awesome dresses online and in-store but I also wanted to share 5 other sundresses I’m currently loving:
FIVE FRIDAY FAVES : MIDI SUNDRESSES
- MARA HOFFMAN – This dress is so lovely and perfect. I’m a big fan of everything Mara Hoffman so this is no exception. It’s a great dress for bridal and baby showers or an upscale weekend brunch.
- ULLA JOHNSON – The perfect day to night dress! Wear this to the office in the day with sandals or flats, then switch to a nude pump or booties for cocktails or dinner at night.
- J.CREW – Plaid that’s on point! This dress looks vintage, which I love, and a great everyday piece you can wear all summer long.
- NORDSTROM – A gorgeous mustard hue, this dress is perfect for date night or an evening out with the ladies! Sexy and classic, this would also be a great dress to wear as a wedding guest.
- WAYF – Cut-out perfection makes this dress both flirty and sexy in a very feminine way. Another great every day or occasion dress.
Reformation dress + tee // Adidas sneakers