Five Friday Faves : upscale jumpsuits
This week’s Five Friday Faves is all about upscale jumpsuits. I’m in love with this chic jumpsuit from Rachel Zoe; it’s perfect. When most people think of jumpsuits, they think of something casual to throw on when you want to be comfortable. However, jumpsuits are a great alternative to dresses! You can wear one to a wedding, a shower, a hot date or a night out with the ladies. Here are five jumpsuits I’m currently lusting.
FIVE FRIDAY FAVES : UPSCALE JUMPSUITS
- MISSGUIDED – Chic as can be, strapless and the perfect shade of white. Great for so many occasion including your bridal shower or bachelorette party for any soon to be Mrs. out there.
- ASOS – Obsessed with this one!!! I love that it doesn’t look like a jumpsuit but instead like two separate pieces. Also, a great piece for anyone who works in an office.
- RIPLEY RADER – Rader is the queen of chic jumpsuits and I really love the color of this one. It’s a “take notice” green that will definitely stand out in a room. Great option for wedding guests or a night out dancing.
- ASOS – This floral print is gorgeous and looks like a vintage masterpiece. This is the perfect jumpsuit for an upscale affair.
- LAUNDRY by SHELLI SEGAL – A great alternative to the LBD is the LBJ. Strapless and with a great cropped leg, this is the perfect little black jumpsuit that you can wear all year round.