For men’s shades, this Spring/Summer season is all about tortoise shell (#1, 3, 4 & 5), a keyhole nose bridge (#5 & 6) and classic looks (#1-6).
Style Tips When Wearing Shades:
- Ditch your Oakley’s (unless you’re competing in a triathlon, these are not okay)
- Don’t wear sunglasses at night (unless you’re a filthy rich rapper or Bono or that guy who sang “Sunglasses at Night,” then it’s fine)
- Don’t you dare wear your sunglasses on the back of your head! (unless you’re Guy Fieri, in which case you have bigger style fish to fry)
Sunglasses, like a nice watch, is something worth spending some extra dough on. Men shouldn’t wear many accessories, so might as well splurge a little, on the ones you do wear. Happy Shopping and bust out those shades baby!
- 1. Persol at Park & Bond $310
- 2. Ray Ban $135
- 3. SUPER at Urban Outfitters $130
- 4. Ray Ban at JCrew $145
- 5. Moscot $255
- 6. Warby Parker $95 (not only the least expensive on the list, but they also give a pair of glasses to someone in need with every purchase)