san francisco photo diary
TRAVEL • March 22, 2014
I give you my San Francisco photo diary with links for the places we ate/drank, plus shots from the Golden Gate bridge!
About a week ago I was in San Francisco for few days with the hubs. I was there to host an event and fashion show for Macy’s Valley Fair in Santa Clara. Damien was there to accompany me on our journey to eat our way through the city. Both were a huge success! Since you can only post so much on Instagram without being ridiculous, I thought I would share those pics and a few more here. I give you my San Francisco photo diary with links below for the places we ate/drank, plus shots from the Golden Gate bridge!
- Blue Bottle (downtown) – For coffee that’ll have you buzzed and a super yummy breakfast.
- Maven (Lower Haight) – Great food and even better cocktails! The bartenders are true mixologists.
- Crab House (Pier 39) – Super touristy but totally worth it. Get the garlic crabs! They’re messy but amazing. The fish fillet sandwich is also a winner.
- Arinell Pizza (Mission) – A tiny hole in the wall that only takes cash but has NY style pizza that’s perfect late night. The slices are HUGE.
- Danny Coyle’s (Lower Haight) – The perfect Irish pub for watching a Clippers game surrounded by Warrior fans. True story. Also, the door man Alfonso is the nicest man on the planet!
- Blazing Saddles (Pier 39) – Rent bikes here then bike to the Golden Gate bridge, lock up the bikes and walk across. The bridge is equal parts beautiful and terrifying to walk on. It was so much fun!!!